Monday, 25 August 2025
TIME FOR SOME LOLS
Random LOLPICS are an essential staple of internet surfing so here are some more:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
ODYSEE SPANKS YOUTUBE
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
A MONTH OFF
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
COMPUTER ADDICTION
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
GOOGLED
This is part of my ...
FAKE AI FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS
It's getting hard to find any videos on YouTube that are not AI slop with fake droning voices that mispronounce words and constantly put...
HALF A MILL
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
EX-FRIENDS
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
RANDOMS 2026 #35
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
MY OWN 5 EYES NETWORK
Yes I know I'm getting a bit carried away again, but I've just added a fifth blog to the other four I'm currently updating: E...
THEY ALWAYS LOOK LIKE MEN
Pablo Picasso made a lot of very cool art, but his "daughter" Paloma looked androgynous. Why do the daughters of celebs so often l...