Sunday, 30 August 2026

A MONTH OFF

Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed


Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blogger gets his day in the sun sort of way, but every once in a while I need to have a month off blogging and all social media use.

September is going to be my month off. If I have the urge to write anything profound I'll postpone it’s publication by a month.

What this break will do as much as anything is reveal how addicted I am to looking at crap online.

Like a moth to a flame I keep looking at rubbish on Youtube and Facebook, even though I'm well aware that it’s not doing me any good.



My September challenge is to stop looking at YouTube and Facebook, to stop using Wifi, and to stop doing any blog posts. I want to replace those activities with more productive things (I have quite a list!). Hopefully by October 1 will have established a more productive and efficient approach to my computer and internet use

Bakson

SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH