Pablo Picasso made a lot of very cool art, but his "daughter" Paloma looked androgynous. Why do the daughters of celebs so often look look like men? What deals do the famous make? And why do so few people ever look, or even bother to ask what is really going on?
Saturday, 3 October 2026
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
-
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
-
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
-
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
-
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
-
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
-
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
-
Yes I know I'm getting a bit carried away again, but I've just added a fifth blog to the other four I'm currently updating: E...
-
For some reason I've never had what could be described as singular focus. Staying focused on one thing at a time has never been my st...
-
There is a guy posting videos on YouTube called Michael Girdley. He is very popular and is probably one of the few content creators left wh...

















