Friday 24 November 2023

THE FLAT EARTH CON – BOLLOCKS 101

IS “FLAT EARTH” A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF MORONIC PSYOP?

For most of my life, I’ve been saying things like “everything you believe is complete bollocks”, and I’ve gotten kind of used to being one of the only ones saying it.

So this flat earth story is a new experience and I am quite enjoying it. As a child I traveled with my parents on a trip around the globe, I remember looking down out of the plane window as we passed over oceans and ice. And we traveled between places that wouldn’t have worked out so well if the earth was a flat disc.

McDonnell_Douglas_DC-10-30,_British_Airways_JP5898933.jpg

As a teenager one of the things I studied at university was Geography – admittedly, like all university subjects it glossed over a few things, such as the fact that oil is not actually a fossil fuel, but is abiotic, but that will have to be another post! – https://www.frot.co.nz/design/sift/peak-oil/

dinosaur_4.jpg

One of the areas that we mostly did cover pretty well in Geography was the physical structure of the planet. There are many millions of planets and one thing they all have in common is that they are all spheres. They are not flat discs like dinner plates.

download (1).png

There is also another theory that the moon is actually a hollow alien made construct like a death-star. Some people say that idea is bollocks, and I agree, but compared to the flat earth story is sounds pretty reasonable.

There is a story that back in the 60’s the Americans sent men to the moon, and that is complete bollocks too, but many people seem to believe it. Not so many in Russia, but it is still a very popular story in America.

Apart from the issue of lots of people having been around the globe in planes, there are also a lot of images taken from the satellites, rockets and space junk that is orbiting around the planet, and although manned rockets have never actually landed on the moon there are no shortage of cameras floating around in the atmosphere.

And what the photos show is a spherical planet just like all of the others. Not a blue and green dinner plane with all the oceans pouring of the edge like a waterfall (or not, as the artist may choose), but a blue and green ball.

special-flatearth-640x427.jpg

When I say the artist, the artist I really meant was David Dees. I was a big fan of his work so it was mainly been him that originally brought the flat earth con to my attention. Because he was right into it.

d-dees-flat-earth-1.jpg

While I think David Dees was perceptive, open-minded, and the real deal, as well as being one of my favourite artists, I think in this case he was unfortunately doing work for the very people he was usually exposing, so what is the real purpose of this flat earth story? Basically to undermine the credibility of a bunch of other conspiracy theories, which unlike the fake mainstream news are actually the true bits.

This “religious” site is a good example, because along with a bunch of crap about flat earth, they also talk about the moon landing being fake – how better to undermine the credibility of a question to the official party line than by linking flat earth theory to fake moon landing?

2017-12-29_084425.jpg

https://christianflatearthministry.org/2017/11/04/fake-moon-landing/

This pattern of connecting the truth to utter crap has long been one of the favourite tactics of mind control organizations like the CIA.

CIA300.jpg

For once I find myself in full agreement with the majority opinion about something (although I suspect many sheeple may disagree with me about the moon landing being fake), but what the hell, I’m quite enjoying being a conservative, mainstream, old fart on the flat earth issue.

wrong-flatearth.png

So in summary, what I’m saying here is that BOTH the moon landing and flat earth are total bollocks…

download.jpg