Monday 30 September 2024

SYSTEM OF A BLOG

 If my blogging is to be more of a process of posting random snippets of information in a way that I can easily search through and find again later after I forget what it was I was going on about, or rapidly reshare online, then I need a simple system that works well, and fits in with my practice of switching between my PC and various laptops.


 It seems a bit ironic using sites that were set up by some of the most insidious deep state agencies, platforms that were specifically designed to distract, waste time, confuse, and mind program the masses, in my possibly misguided attempt to help expose and derail the "New World Order".

 

But those platforms were set up with essentially unlimited budgets, and some of them were actually done really well. Like Facebook for example, the largest social media platform, which supposedly has two billion accounts, and while that number is utter bollocks, simply because most of those accounts are either AI or just plain fake, it still has a huge number of real users.

I have tried a few different ways to fling out information online, and come to conclusion that obscure blockchain forks like Blurt or Bastion just are never going to work, even with the best intentions in the world, simply because they have no real audience. And meanwhile the larger blockchains like Steemit or Hive are every bit as deep state controlled and censored as the mainstream platforms.

The quickest and easiest way for me to record ideas, format them, add images, and post them online, is to do it on Blogger, which is owned by my sworn enemies, Google, but I've been using it forever and it works like a charm. And next I might as well share them on Facebook, which was set up by the CIA, but if bugger all people are going to see what I post anyway, I might as well go with what works most easily.

 So starting tomorrow, October 1st 2024, This will be my ultra low key simple blogging system:

1. Write brief posts (almost "tweets" rather than blog posts, but I loath X/Twatter), and publish them first on my Blogger blog www.sift.co.nz

2. Share them around online a bit. At this stage that is mainly just going to be on Facebook, and for some of the posts, also extra copies on a couple of my own alt blogs, but who knows, I may get carried away and add a few other platforms back into the mix if I can do all this effortlessly enough.