Tuesday 5 December 2023

ELON MUSK - WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?

Why is all this Elon Musk crap going viral this week?

This week Elon Musk has told his twitter advertisers where to go on live TV, released a "Cybertruck" that costs US$100k and is faster than a porsche, and survived a supposed attempt on his life.


I think all this stuff is all a fictional script, and they are distractions - but from what in particular, and why this month (December)? 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/133391606/watch-teslas-cybertruck-beats-a-porsche-911-while-towing-a-porsche-911


Well, this sounds very believable...

The news outlet reported that a Tesla security official told police that Overeem made multiple threats of violence in Instagram messages on Nov. 9, including:

“I sure am crazy though”
“But yeah so at the Tesla event I’m planning an attach so up to you guys to stop me”
“I plan on killing people at that even ok November 30th and I would like you to do something about it so I don’t have to”
“I wanna die”
“I need to be stopped”
“If I’m saying I’m gonna kill people then you should take this seriously

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/man-arrested-plot-kill-elon-musk-cause-mass/