Friday 1 December 2023

IS A DEPRESSION INEVITABLE?

 During October I had a it of a break from blogging and social media. I then bounced back and started posting again in November, but I've really cut down the amount of time I'm spending online.


Part of the reason for cutting back is that I suspect by posting online I may be working against my own interests. A lot of what I am saying can be summarised as "everything is fucked" How this will all play out in the long term is hard to pick. It may be that a total melt down will eventually lead to a new and improved economy and society, or it may not, but either way, I don't think there is much chance of stopping the process now. That car has already left the road. 


Here in New Zealand we have been under the rule of a "government" of thieving, lying, globalist puppets for the past six years, but they were just the most obvious traitors in the past 40+ years of totally corrupt "governments" and it looks like NZ is now completely bankrupt. It is already in recession and a full blown depression looks inevitable.


I've long given up posting personal information online, but for personal reasons 2023 has all been a bit of a kick in the guts for me, and as with the economy, and I think it's pretty inevitable that I'll be getting a few more good hard kicks in the guts in the next few months. Watching loved ones dying is never easy.

Re-reading the book "Beyond Positive Thinking" by Robert Anthony, I'm reminded again that we tend to get what we believe we will get. So it's all a bit of a conflict, because I'd have to live in some sort of grand delusion to convince myself that things are about to go well over the next three months, but there is no point wallowing in misery.

We are all parts of a much bigger picture, and it seems there is not much point in continuing to warn people that the shit is going to hit the fan. It has already hit the fan, so now I’m probably better off to just keep my mouth shut and try to avoid eating any more shit.


So lets just have a bit of a LOL for now and leave it at that...