Saturday 30 December 2023

CONTRAILS ARE A RED HERRING

For any sheeple who seriously think all those white lines in the sky are "contrails", I can say with the certainty of living with a view of New Zealand's third busiest airport (Wellington) that regular planes in summer do not leave any trails, not even for five seconds - none! 


Chemtrails on the other hand, stay in the sky all day, gradually spreading out...

This is probably my best chemtrail photo - I've got a whole folder of them dating back to 2007, but as I was watching this one plane doing repeated passes over Picton, leaving a parallel white line each time, it was very obvious that it wasn't a regular plane flying somewhere!

Meanwhile as I was standing on the top deck of the ferry watching the action, more than 50 other passengers were all staring at their phones, and not a single one looked up...