Wednesday 27 December 2023

THE TOSSER

Is it possible to do a blog post by tossing a coin?

This post is a strange experiment… Sometimes I have brilliant ideas but end up wondering if I'm a complete fruitloop.

image.png

TOSSPOST

HEADS I start with a picture of a man shagging a donkey, TAILS a donkey shagging a man.

image.png

HEADS I toss off another five random images, TAILS I post a verse from the bible with a photo of Madonna.

image.png

image.png

HEADS a drawing of a fat man. TAILS a drawing of a sphincter.

image.png

HEADS a picture of a hot babe with a V8. Tails a libtard with pink hair and an electric bike.

image.png

HEADS just post the libtard pic anyway. TAILS a picture of Adolf Hitler in drag.

image.png

HEADS eat my cherry yoghurt pudding, TAILS I watch a video of MC5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74jS3dW0DtE


HEADS I post this pile of utter crap, TAILS I delete it and deny all knowledge

WTF? – clearly I have serious issues to work out with myself….

Now just watch that MC5 video, it’s awesome

image.png