Wednesday 4 October 2023

REVISITING THE BEATLES

As a music fan and a “conspiracy theorist” I've long been confused and conflicted about The Beatles. Maybe part of what keeps pulling me back to look at them is that I know I have never fully understood this story, but I suspect that it ties into almost every deep state cover up for the past 60 years.

And another aspect is that despite living on the opposite side of the globe (I’m not a flat earther), my mother is from Liverpool, and I spent some time there staying with relatives as a child. People I spoke to who lived there in the early 60’s never saw or heard of them back then, and were stunned when they became “bigger than Jesus” all around the world.

image.png

On the one hand I think they performed some of the greatest pop songs ever written. They have influenced most of my favourite bands – everyone from Split Enz to Joy Division. But my favourite Beatles track, “Rain” was never even on an album…

2022-10-22_124535.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=cK5G8fPmWeA

On the other hand I hate some of their music as much as any music I’ve ever heard. For example, I think the album “Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart’s Club Band” is horrible – really creepy. And that is just based on the music, let alone the fact that it’s filled with satanic and deep state references from the cover to the final track.

image.png

They put out all sorts of amazing and really advanced music, but as soon as you start delving into the rabbit hole that is The Beatles, the cover ups and mismatched stories are endless.

image.png

There are so many conflicting theories it’s hard to know where to start. But here are three things I am certain of. There was more than one person playing the role of “Paul McCartney”, they did not write nor play all the music that is credited to them, and John Lennon was not assassinated in 1980.

2022-10-22_123517.jpg

http://mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf

2022-10-22_123534.jpg

http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

image.png