Friday 18 October 2024

A BREAK FROM THE CIRCUS SHOW

This entire year has been a non stop circus show, but over the past few months the scripted events have really been cranked up. I feel like I need to stay more focused, and most of what I’m seeing on the internet is not assisting that. 

 
I seem to keep getting distracted by stuff I see on Facebook, which is the only social media platform I’m still using. Last October I had a month off all social media and at the end of it only ended up coming back to Facebook. 
 
I have to admit I find a lot of my FB feed quite fascinating. But this month the endless posts about the moronic American elections are constantly reminding me that I really don’t need to see this crap. 
 
 
I’m going to have another break, starting right now, and reassess things after Captain Chump is chosen to save America on Nov 5. If that predictable script doesn’t play out, I’ll be extremely surprised, but it all makes very little difference anyway.

So I'm going to retreat back to simpler times for a while...