Sunday 7 January 2024

BACK IN THE OLD DAYS I USED PAWN TAGS

 This new www.sift.co.nz blog is an update of my original Blogger blog that I started in 2007 and stopped using in 2015. The original blog is still online here


This blog looks pretty much identical, as it is essentially a copy of the original, only missing two features - a picture of "HOT RETRO BIKER CHICK" (I have no idea where that picture originally came from), and a massive list of search tagwords.

In the eight years that I never posted anything there, it still got over 50,000 hits. Why was that? I can only think it was because of all those tag words in the footer. They were popular searches of their time, with lots of misspellings of Britteny Speers and other celebs who were engaged in scandals around 2007, but the tags all look pretty deranged now.

 

I would have done a post with a copy of the list here, just in case they are still a hit magnet, but I tried that and the post was immediately blocked. It seems Goosle has much more stringent AI censorship now. If you would like to view the original list it can be seen HERE on my WordPress blog, or it still remains there uncensored in the footer of my original Blogger blog.