Thursday, 23 July 2026

RANDOMS 2026 #30

Become really healthy, take up both yoga and urine therapy!


The whole George Orwell story is a rabbit hole in itself, but this quote sums things up very well. That is pretty much an exact description of about 90% of my Facebook feed.
 
 
So just what does my Facebook avatar mean? I originally chose it to signify that I was going to post lots of lolpics, but it also has links to 90's club music, and I've been listening to lots of that while painting the house this week so it's extra appropriate at the moment!




This would be about 90% of the population...


I used to be a big fan of the Tour de France but these days it has become a complete numptyfest - here is one of this year's favourites, Jonas Vingegaard wearing a face nappy - that is the final straw!



There is nothing quite as glorious as a nice selfie!




Apparently the shape of earth is really geoid - so that would mean the flattards and the globetards are all retarded! I like that idea...


Applying for a job at McDonald's tomorrow

SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH