Margaret Foster is an American film and television actress. Some of her roles included the 1979 TV miniseries version of The Scarlet Letter, and the films Ticket to Heaven, The Osterman Weekend and They Live
Friday, 3 July 2026
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
-
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
-
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
-
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
-
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
-
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
-
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
-
In this post I'll be referring to "GEEKS" quite a bit. This is not entirely disrespectful, I do appreciate all the work ge...
-
For some reason I've never had what could be described as singular focus. Staying focused on one thing at a time has never been my st...
-
This story from 2022 is mind boggling. I posted it online recently and several people thought it was fictional. Which is fair enough,...




