Wednesday, 29 July 2026

SIFT ON ODYSEE



I've just set up a new channel on Odysee. It's such a cool platform I felt compelled to have one! I know that's a bit odd for a blogger who doesn't make even make videos, and who has occasionally done blog posts about what a poor form of communication most videos are.

 

Having a video channel is not exactly an obvious choice, but it stems from the problem of posting links to videos in my blog posts only to have them disappear because of YouTube's constant censorship. 


First I tried posting some videos on Bitchute and that worked OK, but I didn't like the Bitchute platform much, so then I tried out Odysee which struck me as a really cool platform that I felt at home on straight away. 

Admittedly Odysee isn't very well established yet, and the number of views tends to be lower than than Bitchute, but for what I'm doing I don't really care about views, and I'd rather support a platform I like.


 I haven't posted many videos on Odysee yet, and I'm planning to mainly post videos that are banned on YouTube or that I think are likely to disappear. I'll also post some random videos that I like and want to share with friends. 

It's very likely that none of the videos on my Odysee channel will be my own, I expect they will all be shameless copy and paste jobs, although there may be one or two exceptions.

If you are the original content creator of any of the videos I re-post and want your video removing from my channel just let me know in the comments.

 YouTube have even removed some music videos I've previously linked to, so I'll be uploading a few music videos as well, but will mainly be posting videos about some more controversial topics.


SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH