I used to get really pissed off with Facebook but then I thought, OK it's a controlled platform, but it works better than any other social media platform, what can I do on it? - So I learned how to spell like a retared and take more care about what images I posted, and I've been having a good time on it this year. It's the only social media I'm still using now which saves time too!
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
-
It's getting hard to find any videos on YouTube that are not AI slop with fake droning voices that mispronounce words and constantly put...
-
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
-
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
-
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
-
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
-
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
-
Pablo Picasso made a lot of very cool art, but his "daughter" Paloma looked androgynous. Why do the daughters of celebs so often l...
-
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
-
This meme perfectly sums up my default starting place! Things must have been really HARD for Gilligan on that bloody island! 😂 There are pr...



