I have collected up some of my favourite music videos, mostly from the golden age of rock music, 1967-1997 - Perfect for playing on random while reading all the awesome posts here on this blog. Included in the bookmarks menu at the right.
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
-
It's getting hard to find any videos on YouTube that are not AI slop with fake droning voices that mispronounce words and constantly put...
-
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
-
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
-
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
-
Pablo Picasso made a lot of very cool art, but his "daughter" Paloma looked androgynous. Why do the daughters of celebs so often l...
-
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
-
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
-
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
-
This meme perfectly sums up my default starting place! Things must have been really HARD for Gilligan on that bloody island! π There are pr...
