V666sin is an excellent name for the toxic poison death jabs we have all been programmed to call "vaccines" and going online by the alias SIFT666 I'm totally down with it.
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
-
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
-
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
-
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
-
It's getting hard to find any videos on YouTube that are not AI slop with fake droning voices that mispronounce words and constantly put...
-
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
-
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
-
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
-
Yes I know I'm getting a bit carried away again, but I've just added a fifth blog to the other four I'm currently updating: E...
-
Pablo Picasso made a lot of very cool art, but his "daughter" Paloma looked androgynous. Why do the daughters of celebs so often l...











