Tuesday, 30 June 2026
AS UGLY AS THEY COME
Only in America...
Presumably Maxine Waters is just another black dude in a wig because the alternatives are terrifying.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
EX-FRIENDS
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
ODYSEE SPANKS YOUTUBE
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
A MONTH OFF
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
COMPUTER ADDICTION
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
HALF A MILL
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
RANDOMS 2026 #35
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
LINUX GEEKS
In this post I'll be referring to "GEEKS" quite a bit. This is not entirely disrespectful, I do appreciate all the work ge...
WHAT WAS I THINKING?
For some reason I've never had what could be described as singular focus. Staying focused on one thing at a time has never been my st...
GOOGLED
This is part of my ...
PRETTY & CUTE
This story from 2022 is mind boggling. I posted it online recently and several people thought it was fictional. Which is fair enough,...