Friday, 8 March 2024
Brooke Shields has always been handsome
No, this is not Caitlyn Jenner!
And he was handsome as a girl too!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
ODYSEE SPANKS YOUTUBE
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
A MONTH OFF
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
COMPUTER ADDICTION
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
GOOGLED
This is part of my ...
EX-FRIENDS
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
HALF A MILL
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
RANDOMS 2026 #35
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
MY OWN 5 EYES NETWORK
Yes I know I'm getting a bit carried away again, but I've just added a fifth blog to the other four I'm currently updating: E...
WHAT WAS I THINKING?
For some reason I've never had what could be described as singular focus. Staying focused on one thing at a time has never been my st...
YOUTUBE HAS LOST THE PLOT
There is a guy posting videos on YouTube called Michael Girdley. He is very popular and is probably one of the few content creators left wh...