People keep asking me what the globalists are planning next, after the covidhoax, but it's really not that hard to predict! It will be "global warming" and "bird flu", both stories are entirely fictional, but most normies believe this utter crap. So wake up and smell the sheeple fear this year.
Monday, 11 March 2024
SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH
-
In the 90's I was co-owner of a small but popular Wellington business. We had hundreds of customers and many of them became friends beyo...
-
Holy cow another month has shot by at breakneck speed Arriving at the half million hits count was monumental in an insignificant little blog...
-
Odysee has been around since 2020 and has has really taken off as an alternative to YouTube. It is decentralized and uncensored, so during...
-
Computer use is highly addictive. My own digital use is not exactly typical because I've never used phones for any online activities. In...
-
It's been eight years since I had a blog that was pumping, so I'm getting a buzz out of seeing my SIFT blog suddenly take off and st...
-
Ban free speech to protect free speech How genocide is done Of course New Zealand has a GAY national airline... No surprise really... Ar...
-
For some reason I've never had what could be described as singular focus. Staying focused on one thing at a time has never been my st...
-
In this post I'll be referring to "GEEKS" quite a bit. This is not entirely disrespectful, I do appreciate all the work ge...
-
Yes I know I'm getting a bit carried away again, but I've just added a fifth blog to the other four I'm currently updating: E...
