Tuesday 8 August 2023

CENSORED BUT CONTINUING

 "How are you going?", a friend who lives overseas asked me a few days ago.

Well it's pissing down as it pretty much always is here in New Zealand in these geoengineered times, and this was my reply:

It's raining as always, it never stops raining here, it's been pissing down for days and the weather forecast is more rain - but that is pretty std these days!
 
We are doing OK, but all in all it's not the greatest of years, guess we just have to harden up
It has blown my mind just how gullible the mind programed masses have been over the past four years, and I think NZ is fully bankrupt now.
 
There is an "election" coming up soon but those are totally fake, and whichever puppet is said to "win", the horse faced tranny has already sold NZ to Blackrock (the Rothchilds investment company) late last year before it resigned.
 

I don't know if it really makes any difference but I'm upping my online activism because this new world order shit is hard to watch! But they have gone so hard out censoring me it makes me think they must fear what I'm saying...