Wednesday 20 September 2023

FIONA'S MASSIVE APPLE

Who? - Fiona Apple McAfee-Maggart (DOB 77.09.13) is an American singer-songwriter. She released five albums from 1996 to 2020, one of which was called "Fetch the Bolt Cutters"
 
"in order to feel safe while home alone, Apple "would roller-skate around the dining-room table 88 times, 88 being the number of keys on the piano."
 
 Junker JU 88 (it's amazing how often the number 88 pops up!)

 "That's how the public sees me, as this pretty little girl, and I'm sure Sony's very happy about that. Because if you're pretty, you're more marketable. But that's wrong. And that's what puts pressure on me more than anything. I hate it. When I was younger and ugly, nobody liked me. Now people like me because I'm pretty? "

Read More: https://www.grunge.com/121329/fiona-apples-tragic-real-life-story/