Monday 25 September 2023

THERE IS NO DOUBT GWEN STEFANI LOOKS DODGY


Gwen Stefani is an American singer and songwriter who came to fame in the 1990s as the lead singer for the band No Doubt before starting a solo career.
 
Was she a MTF invert deceiving the masses and in particular young women, promoting body image and identity issues? Stefani sometimes seemed sad and tortured in her lyrics, which possibly alluded to her struggles with being an invert in disguise.

This is a hard call, and I'm on the fence about this. She was no Taylor Swift (an obvious MTF) but something does not look right here.
 
 
When "I'm Just a Girl" came out in 1995 I thought it was great, but the messages in this video went totally over my head. Watching it now, the lyrics, Gwen Stafani's mannish looks, and all those images of urinals and public toilets, are not lost on me! Still a great song though.

 
“Cause I'm just a girl I'd rather not be
'Cause they won't let me drive late at night
Oh I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak
'Cause they all sit and stare with their eyes”
(excerpt from“Just a girl”)
 
 
“Can you tell I'm faking it?
But I want to be myself
A counterfeit disposition
Can't be good for my health
So many different faces
Depending on the different phases”
(excerpt from “Magic’s in the makeup”) 
 
 
Notable Details:
-large clavicle and shoulder skeletal structure
-angular mandible and large male skull
-large trachea and visible adam’s apple
-devil horn’s hand symbols to give allegiance to her god
-straight torso with no female hips
-666 hand sign showing who she worships
-adonis belt visible in various images





 And more recently, seen here on the right in 2023: