In fact the improvements I've had this year are so remarkable that even today on August 1st, a full eight months later, I'm still stunned at the changes. Essentially I'm now a different person to the one I was a year ago, back when I was slowly killing myself with all those delicious "healthy" fruit smoothies and gluten free breads.
There are several researchers who have woken me up to what plants are doing to us, but the one who I think really educated me was Joachim Bartoll. It's mainly doing the things he talks about on his website, that has transformed my health this year.
I highly recomend his ebook Unbroken: A Life Rebuilt From Within in which he describes his full recovery from cancer outlines what he did to reverse it. The ebook is available for free download in his website
This isn’t just another memoir. Unbroken: A Life Rebuilt From Within is a no-holds-barred chronicle of the darkest valley I’ve ever walked; the brink of death in early 2018, staring down multiple tumors in my legs, a deadly brainstem tumor, and the terrifying slide toward multi-organ failure. Doctors gave me three months to live, with no offered help other than amphetamines, which I refused. But this story isn’t about defeat; it’s about defiance, discovery, and a radical rebirth. It traces my lightning-fast physical recovery in mere months, followed by the grueling, eight-and-a-half-year battle against lingering mental fatigue and neurological damage. What pulled me back? Not modern medicine’s poisons or the plant-based myths peddled by the food and pharma industries. It was a return to our ancient, species-appropriate blueprint: the raw hypercarnivore diet, grounded in anthropology, biology, human physiology, endocrinology, and biochemistry.
Structured as a seamless chronological biography in two interwoven threads, this book pulls no punches. The first part introduces you to the man I became; my unyielding core values as a truth-seeker, explorer, and free thinker; my early life on a Swedish farmstead teeming with animals and hard lessons; my dive into creative worlds like digital art, the underground demo scene, and bodybuilding; and my decades-long career as an elite coach, writer, and consultant in fitness and nutrition. You’ll see the seeds of curiosity planted young, the friendships that shaped me, and the pivotal moments that forged my stubborn refusal to accept authority’s lies.
The second part dives deep into the science that saved me, dismantling the illusions of mainstream health dogma. I expose the fraud of “nutrition science” as nothing more than ideology, reveal the truth of our biological terrain through German New Medicine, and lay out the undeniable evidence for humans as obligate hypercarnivores. You’ll learn exactly how I reversed “incurable” cancer and organ failure, not with drugs or surgery, but by aligning with our evolutionary design: abundant raw animal foods that flood the body with bioavailable protein, saturated fats, cholesterol, enzymes, and cofactors. No more toxins from plants’ defense chemicals, no more carb-fueled inflammation, no more synthetic crutches. This isn’t theory; it’s lived proof, through me and hundreds of clients. I break down tumors and cancer as the body’s intelligent response to chronic assault, not some random “disease,” and show how effortless it is to heal when you remove the obstacles and trust physiology’s wisdom.


