For some reason I've never had what could be described as singular focus. Staying focused on one thing at a time has never been my strong point. Making connections between multiple different things is more my gig.
I had a totally deranged idea that I would have five separate Blogger blogs, and that one of them was going to be a complete updated version of my original "FROT" WordPress blog.
There was a reason for wanting to do that, but with the benefit of hindsight it was a terrible idea, so I'm going to put it back in my archived ideas file and not do that at all.
Updating 750 old blog posts is time consuming and boring. I soon discovered once I started doing it that I can't be arsed. So I'm going to flag that idea. But if I stumble upon any of my old posts that still float my boat I'll throw a copy of them on here and that's what the "frot" tag is all about
My SIFT blog is now going nuts, it's getting over 3000 hits a day, which is nearly back up to where my FROT blog was at it's peak in 2018. Any other blogs I try to build up at this stage will only get a fraction of that traffic so there is no point spreading my focus too thin. SIFT is going off!
My old FROT blog posts will stay where they are for now, and may even stay there for years. But I won't be attempting to update any more of them.




