Sunday, 23 August 2026

RANDOMS 2026 #34

This is the foundation of social media and indeed the entire internet




Are there really people this retarded, or is this satirical?  

 

Five years may have passed but I don't think this will ever be forgotten or forgiven




 A yellow Honda Z50 was the first motorbike I ever rode. I did go on to ride quite a few others!




Black lives matter because they make money for scammers and also make libtards feel righteous


 
 
First "ladies" are always men, no exceptions - that is how it works, but Americans are too well programmed to see it



Being able to say "Fuck Off" is an essential skill in any language





This is the tranny that paid another tranny to destroy the Bud Light brand - but what were they really up to?


  
 
 Why it's OK to hang libtards



 
Modern life...



SIFT TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH