Friday 13 September 2024

NORMIES AND THE NEW NORMAL

This morning as I got up and looked out the window at yet another filthy dark grey cloudy day, I took a photo, as I often do, and thought about the irony of NORMIES being "normal". Most of the population seem to be brain dead NPC mind programmed retards who wouldn't know NORMAL if they fell over it. Unless their phones told them what is normal.

 

If they ever looked at any photos taken at any time in the last century the skies would be very different. But most NORMIES would refuse to even acknowledge that. Or if they did they would say it was due to "climate change" I'm sure Louise Hay would not recommend this line of thinking, but some days I HATE NORMIES AND I HOPE THEY ARE ALL FULLY JABBED! And some days I have an uncontrollable urge to say so...